Thursday, June 20, 2013

My Favorite Picture From France



I took over 1,000 pictures while in France last week. Every turn I made revealed a scene worthy of a photograph.  Beauty was everywhere, but for me, nothing captured the essence and uniqueness of France as did this photo!
 

 
 
This celadon green Fiat Nuova 500, the size of a Barnum and Bailey Circus clown car, appeared to be driven by a somewhat bored petite chien (little dog.)
 
 
 
 

With her coordinating "500" suitcase strapped to the boot of her car, I imagine she's on her way to The Cote d’Azur or St. Tropez  for a mini-holiday or a soiree of some sort!




 All that is missing is a scarf casually tied around her neck, whipping in the wind behind her!






Bon Voyage! Mitty
 

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha! Great pictures!
    Love the driving chien ... so cute.
    I'll bet she's quite the looker in a little bikini, on vacation. :-)
    Cass

    ReplyDelete