Thursday, October 18, 2012

Fall Decorating - Do Pumpkins Have to Be Orange?

I love Fall and Fall colors - vibrant oranges, yellows, reds and burgundies. But the idea of orange pumpkins in my great room didn't excite me. So when I saw these amazing Turquoise, blue and white velvet pumpkins, I knew they were perfect for My Faux French Chateau.





Found at the LoveFeast Shop at http://shop.lovefeasttable.com/category/velvet-plush-pumpkins these "Velvet Plush Pumpkins" are available in several sizes and colors. My pumpkin colors are "Turquoise", "Smokey Topaz" and "Snow." What I especially love is that each pumpkin is finished with a natural, organic, hand picked stem. 






So, aside from the blue color, they look real!  I will admit though that I have a few miniature white pumpkins in the arrangement as well. I love the look.



 
 
I'm late to the velvet pumpkin fashion though, as once I started searching the Internet, I saw several beautiful posts about these velvet pumpkins!
 
 
 
I love this arrangement by Edith and Evelyn Vintage!
 
 
 
 
This arrangement by Centsational Girl is lovely as well!
 
 
 
 
Enjoy this beautiful October Day and all the colors that surround you!
 
 
Au revoir, Mitty

 

No comments:

Post a Comment