Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Another Beautiful French Bistro Table!

Just added to My Faux French Chateau Store................................another beautiful little French Bistro Table!

 
 
 
 
 
 

This wonderful table was purchased recently at auction and is the PERFECT size as a bedside table or chair side table. Or, if you are more traditional, you can also actually use it as a bistro table - go figure!

I had this little flower arrangement on another table in my house and put it on this bistro table just to add a little decoration. Imagine though, what YOU could do with this table.  Take a look at  the great inspiration photo below!




I love this table AND the white confit jar with garden roses! I'm going to copy this idea. By the way, this table looks very similar to mine. My little flower arrangement; however,  looks a little sad in comparison. :(
 
 
 
Have a great day.
 
 
Au revoir, Mitty
 

No comments:

Post a Comment