Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Custom Monogrammed Dining Room Chair Slipcovers!

It's amazing how custom slipcovers can change the personality of a piece of furniture!
 
My dining room chairs were looking outdated and tired so I decided to have slipcovers made for them.
 
Through a neighbor here in Fort Worth I was referred to  Juan Guzman Custom Upholstery! I sent Juan pictures of how I wanted the slipcovers to look and he reassured me that he could make them just like I wanted. He was right!
 
I had 8 large pieces of white linen monogrammed in taupe. I also purchased enough fabric for tailored box pleats on each chair.
 
The slipcovers turned out beautifully and I couldn't be happier with them! What a difference they make in my dining room. It's like each chair just got a face lift or, at minimum, a little shot of botox! They look young, fresh and fashionable again!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
As Juan left my house, I, a very happy customer, sent him on his way with another large wingback chair to slipcover!
 
If you are in the market for either furniture reupholstery or custom slipcovers I can recommend:
 
Juan Guzman Custom Upholstery
                                                                      6701 Coolwater Trail
                                                                      Fort Worth, TX 76179
                                                                     (817) 874-6528
 
 
Au revoir, Mitty

 
 

1 comment: