Thursday, November 29, 2012

Christmas Reindeer All Aglow!


Last evening I began decorating for Christmas.
 
By this time last year I was almost finished decorating. But this year, with my "muscle" in Saudi (just for a short visit) and my Christmas decorations in our storage unit, I'm running a little behind.
 
So I purchased two reindeer and a vintage style Christmas tree and decided to decorate my Swedish secretary with them. I loved the way they looked and went to bed happy with my little Christmas grouping.
 
This morning I was surprised when I looked at the reindeer and noticed the sunlight streaming through the window and falling on the very top of the Christmas tree. It was so beautiful that I had to run and grab my camera.
 






A few minutes later, I looked at the secretary again and was amazed to see the reflections from the glitter on the reindeer falling all over the secretary. It reminded me of hundreds of stars filling the night sky.






Before long, the whole secretary was covered in twinkling stars! It was beautiful and magical looking.


 
 
Joyeux Noël, Mitty

 

1 comment:

  1. The "Muscle" from Saudi ArabiaNovember 30, 2012 at 12:32 AM

    I love all of the Christmas stars.

    ReplyDelete