Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Ferronnerir D'Art added to My Faux French Chateau Store!

Do you remember how excited I was to purchase Ferronnerir D'Art ("art metalwork or wrought-iron craft") from a blacksmith in the small village of Les Vigneres France?

Well the beautiful metal French blue demilune ("half table") and two small cafe chairs I purchased are now available in My Faux French Chateau store!

In an earlier post, I shared with you my surprise when I saw some of the same items I'd purchased from Les Vigneres in the June, 2011 issue of BBC's Homes & Antiques magazine. In the article entitled "Eternal Sunshine" the 19th century Provencal home of  Sioned and Gavin Rees-Thomas was featured. The cover page of the article shows beautiful outdoor metal chairs and a large metal table. The chairs and part of the table are exactly what I purchased from the blacksmith. The chairs in the article are a beautiful verde (green) color. Six of the eight chairs I purchased are in a beautiful dark brownish finish and two are a beautiful French bleu. In the photo below you can see the chairs as well as the table. Actually Sioned and Gavin put together (3) tables to form their large eating area below. There are (2) demilune tables at either end of (1) long rectangular table in the middle.



The French bleu metal demilune table and (2) cafe chairs I purchased would be perfect on a small patio or even used as a primary eating area in a small apartment!

Here they are in my home used as a bedside desk/table!


 French bleu demilune and (2) cafe chairs 




 I love the French bleu and "aged" finish!






Here are the (2) brown arm chairs and (4) side chairs that I purchased. I love them and will have them in the store soon!




They'd be perfect for your French Jardin!
Au revoir, Mitty

No comments:

Post a Comment