Thursday, January 12, 2012

Looking Through Crystal............

I've decided everything looks prettier though a crystal chandelier!

I've spent this afternoon cleaning a beautiful Antique Bronze and Crystal French Chandelier!  (Oh yeah, I know how to have fun!)

Sparkle!  Sparkle!










As I was lovingly cleaning each crystal, I was daydreaming of all the places in my home I'd love to hang this beautiful chandelier..............



I could hang it over my bathtub as Atlanta designer Amy Morris did so beautifully in this bathroom featured in Atlanta Homes and Lifestyle.........




I could copy this designer and hang it in my kitchen......




Or.....maybe I could hang it outside as in this photo from "Style Me Pretty California" blog.............






I love using chandeliers in unexpected places. I especially love the contrast of the glamour and glitz of a crystal chandelier in a casual venue with less formal pieces. Contrast, texture, patina and the unexpected appeal of an elegant crystal chandelier ......these elements make all of the rooms above exciting and memorable.

Look for the Crystal and Bronze French Chandelier featured above in My Faux French Chateau Store - To be Listed Soon!


Au revoir, Mitty

No comments:

Post a Comment