Monday, February 13, 2012

Bonne Saint Valentin, Cartes d'amities and Etsy Finds!

"Bonne Saint Valentin"


I just found this wonderful Lavender Linen Heart Sachet in EAB Designs, a great little Etsy Shop! I'd love to have several of these.




I also found these adorable French Script Scalloped Heart Tags in the Etsy Shop, AnistaDesigns.



If you're serving your Valentine breakfast or coffee in bed, here's the perfect spoon for the occasion!


Vintage, Hand stamped "Amour de Ma Vie" "Love of My Life" spoon from the Etsy Shop, Pumpernickel and Wry.



Here's my little collection of vintage "3D" standing German Valentines. I've had these for years and bring them out the first of February every year.

These vintage cards would arrive flat in an envelope and then, when opened,  fold out in three layers and stand upright for display. They're very delicate with elaborate cut outs.











I hope this day is everything you want it to be.




"Bonne Saint Valentin"

Mitty






No comments:

Post a Comment