Sometimes you receive a little "gift" that makes your heart happy and puts a smile on your face. I received such a gift this week in the form of the "Liebster Blog Love Award!"
This award is given to new bloggerss with less than 200 followers that someone feels deserves recognition. A fellow blogger and MFFC follower, Alicia at Belle Maison et Moi, http://bellemaisonetmoi.blogspot.com, was so thoughtful and nominated My Faux French Chateau. Thank you Alicia! As a newer blogger as well, Alicia has a really beautiful blog filled with wonderful pictures and thoughtful musings. Take a minute and check it out. I'm sure she'd love to have you follow her blog as well!
Being the inquiring mind that always wants to know details, I researched the word "Liebster" and found that it is a German word that literally translates as “dearest”, “favorite”, and “beloved." The Liebster Blog Love Award is a way for bloggers to acknowledge a fellow blogger's dedication and passion to this new art form called "Blogging!"
The rules of the Liebster Blog Award are:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to their blog.
2. Copy and paste the award to your blog and
3. Nominate 5 further blogs and let them know by leaving a comment.
Nominating 5 blogs for this award is easy - there are so many new and great blogs that I routinely visit! Check them out when you have a minute and sign up as a public follower if you love their blog!
1. House of Anne at http://houseofanne-anne.blogspot.com.
2. Revamped French Maison at http://www.revampedfrenchmaison.com
3. Acorn Lane Vintage Living at http://acornlanevintageliving.blogspot.com
4. Debra Hall Lifestyle at http://debrahalllifestyle.blogspot.com
5. Haus and Home at http://hausandhome.blogspot.com
Once again, Alicia,
Merci beaucoup!, Mitty