Tuesday, May 15, 2012

New French Living Blog "Easy, Tasty and Frenchy"

If you've followed my blog for a while, you've probably heard me mention Christine Chapot and Erik Van Greuningen, owners and wonderful hosts of the lovely Chambres d'hôtes, Jardin de Bacchus. Not only does Christine open her lovely home to guests to Tavel France, but she is also a wonderful chef and offers numerous cooking classes and cooking weekend stays at her B&B.

In May of 2011, MH and I were fortunate to take a Provencal French cooking class from Christine in the beautiful kitchen of her B&B, Jardin de Bacchus.



Christine Chapot of Jardin de Bacchus and MH.


I'm so pleased to share with you that Christine has just finished her first post on her new blog entitled, "Easy, Tasty and Frenchy." I'm excited to follow Christine's blog and can't wait to try some of the recipes she'll share with us as well as her insight into living a beautiful life in France. To me, Christine personifies some of the most beautiful aspects of Provencal living.

Here's a taste of Christine's first post:


"The way to the heart is through the belly."

The aim of this blog is to give a quick look at what makes Provence so special, from our way of life to my favourite recipes.


Read the complete post at http://www.easytastyandfrenchy.blogspot.com.

Good luck Christine, I'll be one of your first followers!



Au revoir, Mitty









No comments:

Post a Comment