Good Saturday Morning to you! Bonjour!
I have a new follower (YEAH!) who asked about when My Faux French Chateau store will be open for business. I've been debating that very question. I spoke with a couple of friends this week about it and may open it sooner rather than later. The meaning of that statement is that I had planned to wait until my "petite container" arrives from France. When I visit ecommerce stores, if they don't have a lot of things that I love, I typically don't go back to them and don't save them in my "Favorites." But I do have a lot of things ready for sale and may go ahead and list them!
Here's one of my favorite case pieces that I'll have in the store, an antique painted French Corner Cabinet.
When I do have a firm date for the store opening, I'll share it immediately. If I go ahead with an early opening and not wait for my shipment, I'll open the store within the next 2 weeks
Also, keep an eye out for the drawing I'm going to do in conjunction with the store opening. It is going to be for one of my BEAUTIFUL monogrammed grain sack pillows!
I'm so eager to get the store open!
Take care and have a peaceful, fun-filled weekend.
Au revoir, Mitty
- French Chalk Painted Armoire - FINISHED!!!!
- Looking for that Perfect Grey/Taupe Paint Color!
- Looking for that Perfect Grey/Taupe Paint Color! -...
- Favorite French Things Friday - Café!
- My Faux French Chateau Store Update
- "Eternal Sunshine" - A Farmhouse in Provence
- Looking for that Perfect Grey/Taupe Paint Color - ...
- Delicious and Charming French Restaurant in Dallas...
- Favorite French Things Friday - French Love Letter...
- Bonjour to My New Friends!
- French Demijohns and Carboys
- Reproduction French Coffee Table
- Reproduction French Coffee Table - Repainted, Dist...
- French Chandeliers and Rewiring
- French Grey Chairs and Antique Column Table
- Vintage Birdcages in Decorating
- French Lamp Base?
- French Decor in McKinney, Texas
- Favorite French Things Friday - Old French Clés (K...
- ▼ July (19)
- ► 2012 (71)